Nutrition Services offered by Susan Greeley, MS, RDN include but are not limited to:
Individualized Medical Nutrition Therapy (MNT)
For treatment of cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and kidney disease, medical nutrition therapy (MNT) is linked to improvement in overall health by reducing the need for time and money spent on medical care, hospitalization, and medication for people with diabetes, hypertension, obesity, and other chronic diseases.
Studies show that inclusion of nutrition interventions and counseling provided by a registered dietitian result in significant improvements in weight, body mass index, blood glucose and HgbA1C, blood pressure, and blood lipid levels.
Weight Management / Mindful Eating / Disease Prevention / Nutritional Needs
- Individualized weight loss and weight management
- Group programs for weight reduction/wellness & lifestyle improvement
- Recipe development and cooking demos
- Nutrition lectures and nutrition education
- Menu and meal planning
- Behavior modification and lifestyle change
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Food sensitivities and allergies
- Family nutrition
- Nutrition for athletic performance
- Child development
- Plant-based eating/Vegetarian and Vegan diets
- Women’s health
- Nutrition across the lifecycle and healthy aging
- Eating disorders and disordered eating patterns
Fasting Mimicking Diet (FMD)
Developed by Dr. Valter Longo, this 5-day program and fasting protocol is an option for those seeking the benefits of fasting without having to stop eating for the 5 days of the program.
For more information or to place an order, click here.
Intermittent Fasting can be done in various intervals with a personal plan.
Nutrition Consultation Pricing:
The available service offerings are listed below. Please contact Susan Greeley to request a quote.
Initial Nutrition Consult and Individual Assessment:
- 90-minute Telephonic or In-person
Follow-up Nutrition Counseling:
- 30-minute session
- 6-pack (to be used within 12 months)
- Monthly plan (includes messaging and 1 weekly 30-45 minute calls)
Pantry Makeover with Shopping Lists, Cookbook and more:
- In-home visit
Supermarket Smarts – Guided grocery store shopping
- 90 minutes
Private Culinary Nutrition Demonstration:
- In-home visit
- Prices vary and don’t include food cost
Telephonic Health Coaching:
- Monthly membership only, three-month minimum.
- Includes initial 45-minute call and weekly 15-30 minute calls